Terms & Conditions
- • Participants are required to pay 100% in advance after which they will be provided
with access to the portal.
- • Charges mentioned are excluding GST, discount if any will be deducted from the total
and taxes will be added on balance amount to calculate total fees payable.
- • Rates mentioned in USD are for participants outside India
- • Shipping Charges if any will be extra per item for participants in India
- • For Participants outside India Courier costs will be added and itemized separately on
the invoice, delivery of your order will be facilitated when you send us all relevant
permits and import certificates prior to the shipping date.
Account Holder: Maxus Engineering Services
Account Number: 50200060185751
Branch: New Cuffe Parade
Account Type: Current
Cheques/Demand Draft : Customers can pay by Cheque/Demand
Draft/Online Transfer, all transaction fees are met by the customer.
Credit/ Debit/online payment Gateway : We accept VISA card, Master
Card and other online modes of payment, a surcharge may be separately added by the payment
gateway portal for use of their facility.
Cash/ direct deposit : Cash or cheques may be directly deposited in
our Bank Account.
Participating Labs would be charged additional fees in the following events.
- • Late enrolment or results submission delays
- • Change in PT scheme within 1 week of enrolment
- • Change in PT scheme parameters once selected/submitted by client prior to submission
- • Request that MES staff enters results on behalf of participating labs per scheme.
- • Replacement of misplaced sample 50% of the cost of the PT Scheme.
- • Cancellation of enrolment from PT scheme prior to dispatch of sample @ 50% of PT
Charges paid by the participant in the form of a credit note which may be used in the
future. In the event that the sample has been dispatched by Maxus PT the participant is
not eligible for any refund.
Reporting of Results
In the event the participating Laboratories fail to share their results by
the deadline provided in our schedule they would not be entitled to receive the final reports
issued by us. Payment will not be refunded in any event.
Participants are requested to verify their results prior to entering the
values in the system. The values entered in the system will be considered as final. In the event
the participant finds an error in their result they have to notify in writing, depending upon
the stage of the PT participant may or may not be permitted to alter their results.
In the event that the samples received by the participants are not in good
condition the same shall be notified to us in the portal and by mail immediately (enclose image
of defective sample). The sample will be replaced, once accepted the sample it will not be
The participating lab needs to verify all the aspects of PT and follow the
instruction sheet prior to results submissions on their side.
- • Do treat the PT sample as a regular sample received for testing in their lab
- • Don’t collude with any other participants/average out results.
- • Do have confidence in your own results
- • In the event of receiving a poor result try and improvise the testing methods and use
corrective action to increase the competence of your lab.
- • Do stick to the schedule especially for Concrete related tests participants are
requested to vigilantly stick to the dates as mentioned in the instruction sheet. In the
event that the participants don’t perform the tests on the specified dated their results
won’t be considered in the evaluation calculations and report.
- • PT rounds on Non-Destructive Testing’s would be conducted at Location in Mumbai or
Greater Mumbai at a predefined date and location which will be informed to the
participants 15 days prior to the date of testing.
- • In the event that the participants don’t perform the tests on the specified dated
their results won’t be considered in the evaluation calculations and report.
- • Scheduled dates are tentative and may be postponed if the minimum number of
participants are not achieved, In this event the Participant would not be allowed a
refund of any kind and would be directly enrolled in the next schedule of the same
If participants disagree with the assessment in a proficiency report, they
should notify Maxus within 3 days of receiving the reports on email@example.com . Maxus would
revert with the interpretation of the outcome of the reassessment
Results shared by the participants are considered confidential and will be
shared only with NABL unless the client has given permission to pass on the information.
Reports/Data issued by Maxus PT cannot used or shared by any other organisation without an
express consent from the Director of Maxus PT.